DENTAL SAVINGS PROGRAM
Ivy Dental Savers Plan
Our in-house dental savings program is a one-year contract subscribing an individual or family to many of the benefits of traditional dental insurance but without the hassle of dealing with an insurance company. You simply pay for the program once a year, your healthy mouth cleanings, exams and yearly recommended X-Rays are covered, and you pay reduced fees for everything else.
Yes, it is that simple.
On average large corporate dental insurance companies charge $10 more a month for a basic dental insurance plan.
Individual – $350/year
Couple – $600/year
Dependents – $250/year
- 2 Exams (non emergent) & 1 Emergency exam if needed
- 2 Professional Preventative Cleanings or 3 Periodontal Maintenance Treatments (with $50 copay/treatment).
- All X-rays
- Fluoride treatments included for children
- Bi-annual Oral Cancer Screening
- All other fees reduced 20%
- One tree planted with OneTreePlanted.org
- No negotiating treatment based on what the insurance company will reimburse
- No waiting on preauthorizations
- No waiting periods on large procedures
- Covers cosmetic procedures often denied by third party insurers
- No annual maximum (Most dental plans max out after $1000-$1500/ yr.)
- This is a Dental Discount Program – NOT conventional Dental Insurance. Treatment outside our office is NOT covered.
- This program can not be combined with any other dental insurance offers or discounts
- Family members must reside in the same household
- Gross debridements, scaling and root planning and periodontal maintenance, do not qualify for free cleanings.
*Plan benefits expire 1 year after purchase date. No refunds are given for unused benefits.
*Student ID required at time of purchase