At Ivy Dental, we are continually focused on the health and well being of our team and our patients. To ensure a safe and healthy environment for everyone, we have followed the direction of OSHA, the CDC and American Dental Association by implementing the following;
What we are doing
- We will be reviewing screening questions with each patient on the phone prior to your appointment and again when you arrive for your appointment.
- Each patient will have their temperature taken at check-in.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
- Each team member will be wearing personal protective equipment (PPE- including N95, cloth mask, face shield, gown and gloves). This PPE will be changed out with each patient appointment.
- Added high flow HEPA air purifiers for each operatory to decrease aerosols in the office.
- Additional time has been scheduled between appointments for thorough cleaning of the treatment room.
- The counter and door knobs in the reception area are being wiped down between patients.
- We are implementing special appointment times for our most vulnerable patients.
- We are offering patients the opportunity to condense multiple appointments into one block to limit the number of times needed to come into the office.
- We realize many have lost their insurance and are offering financial arrangements to help ensure affordable care.
- We will be seeing fewer patients throughout the day to decrease the number of patients Dr. Harding and team members need to move between. We believe this will not only allow for more focus on individual patients but also decrease the need to change PPE and therefore decrease risk of cross contamination. Honestly, this is something we are glad to do as we are always looking for ways to allow more personalized attention to each patient.
What you can do
- Upon your arrival please wash your hands or use provided hand sanitizer.
- Please leave family members at home or in the car to limit the number of people in the practice.
- If you have a fever or feel sick, please let us know. We will reschedule your appointment for two weeks later with no late cancelation fees
- Maintain social distancing with 6 feet or more with other patients and our front office team
- Wear a mask when not in the operatory for your care.
- When you arrive, call us from your car. We will let you know when we are ready for you and you can avoid the reception area and go straight back to a clean and sterilized treatment room after taking your temperature and going through a brief survey. ( 434-270-0304)
- If you experience a fever or any COVID-19 symptoms within 14 days after your appointment, please call us and let us know. It is important for us to help the community track any cases so we can be vigilant in preventing spread.
- Tell your friends and family about your visit. We will provide the same healthy environment for them to have any necessary treatment completed.
We will continue to reach out and update you on a regular basis through various forms of contact. Please follow us on Facebook and Instagram (@CvilleIvyDental) for up-to-date information, as well as tips and resources on how to maintain your oral hygiene at home during these times.
Thank you! The Ivy Dental Team